JSC "Novoroslexexport" conducts year-round processing of the fleet, including container vessels of class PANAMAX has significant areas for temporary storage of cargo docks, access roads, advanced technical facilities and experienced staff.
This allows us to quickly process the incoming flow of cargo shipments and perform different kinds of goods all over the world. The main activities of the company - handling of containers and timber cargo.
Location: Latitude North 44°39' Longitude East 37°52'
Port territory – 59,74 hectares
Harbor water territory - 15,3 hectares
11 berths with total length of 1 372,8 m
Depths at the berths – 6,5 m – 13,9 m
Warehouse-fridge – 5 000 t
A modern fleet of cargo handling equipment
- 19 railway roads with total lengths around the enterprise – 7 500 m
- handling and storage containers (including dangerous goods)
- handling and storage timber materials (packaged timber, fiberboard, plywood)
- handling and storage other cargoes (metal, goods in soft containers, wine material, construction materials, perishable goods)
The enterprise provides all scope of services in port:
- loading, discharge, separation, lashing, unlashing of cargo, dry cleaning of vessel’s cargo room after discharge;
- completion of cargo operations (repair of packaging, stuffing\unstuffing, labeling, etc.);
warehouse operations with the cargoes;
- stuffing of cargo in containers;
- transport and forwarding service.
The JSC “Novoroslesexport” performs its operations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the year around.
In July 2006 the JSC “Novoroslesexport” has entered into the NCSP Group which consolidated seven biggest stevedoring and servicing companies of Novorossiysk and Kaliningrad Region: PJSC “NCSP”, JSC “Novoroslesexport”, JSC "IPP", JSC " Fleet of NCSP ", JSC "NSRZ", JSC "Novorossiysk Grain Terminal". These companies provide more that 96% of volume of cargo transshipment in Novorossiysk. Also in the NCSP LLC “Baltic Stevedoring Company” - terminal in Kaliningrad region, LLC “Primorsk Oil Terminal”.
Our address: 2, Mira str., Novorossiysk, 353900, Krasnodar Region, Russia
Telephone number: +7(8617) 600-401 – reception of the General Director
Fax number: +7(8617) 614-499 – registry office