1. Transshipment with shifting in port
«transport (r/w car, motor transport) – warehouse – vessel» (export),
«vessel, r/w transport – warehouse – transport» (import).
The process of transshipment as per this scheme will include:
- Discharging of cargo from the r/w cars, motor transport,
- Transportation to the place of storage, storage of cargo,
- Transportation of cargo to the berths,
- Loading onto the vessel,
- Lashing and separation of cargo on board of the vessels.
- Discharging of cargoes from the vessel, r/w transport,
- Transportation to the place of storage, warehousing,
- >Loading onto the r/w or motor transport.
2. Transshipment as per direct scheme
«transport – vessel» (export),
«vessel – transport» (import).
The process of transshipment will include:
- Transportation of cargoes to the place of loading,
- Loading onto the vessel.
- Unloading of cargoes from the vessel,
- Loading onto the r/w or motor transport.
|Item ¹||Denomination of cargoes||Measure unit||Per crane|
|1||Sawn timber||m³/day||from 500 and more|
|2||Hardboard/plywood/fiberboard||m³/day||from 350 and more|
|3||Metal||tons/day||form 1500 and|
|4||Perishable and other cargoes||tons/day||form 700 and more|